Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ben's Business Trip

So I am stuck at home alone for the next couple of days. Ben left to Denver on a business trip. He is actually pretty excited for this because he is going to Lockheed Martin. Ben worked for Lockheed Martin the summer we got married so he gets to hang out with his friends he worked with while he is there. Have fun in Denver Ben cause I am going to be hitting up my grandma's house to play cards pretty much every night! He is totally missing out!

Something else on the agenda while Ben is gone is to go look at some homes for sale. Ever since I have become a Realtor my trainer has told me to do this. This helps me when talking to other agents and getting to know what is available for my future buyers. I don't like doing this alone so I take my cousin Bailey with me. We have a blast! It's a really good way to get decorating ideas for the house. It's just too bad I still have not done anything for ours yet. Rebecca needs to get her butt up here and do it all for me while I watch Porter and Brooke. I like that plan!

Well... I'm off to my grandma's!

No comments: