Friday, August 8, 2008

Andrus Reunion

We went down to Brian Head for the Andrus reunion. We went horseback riding, fishing and we rode the lift up to the top to explore. It was so much fun! Except for the fact that I had the worst allergies ever! Ben had really bad allergies the next day too! We wont be moving down there anytime soon. ;)

Ben and Bob

Me and Zero


Me, Brian and Catherine, Ben












Blake and Shane


Mom-Terry sitting by Navajo Lake


My personal favorite pic




Poor Ben and his allergies :(









Ben off in the distance


Favorite flower pic... I think mine wins Brig


Brig, Amy, Mom-Terry




At the top of Brian Head


Another favorite pic




Grandma Andrus reading Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven


We stopped at the Fremont Indian State Park on the way to my Grandma Forbush's.




Some Great videos...











1 comment:

Natalie said...

Im so glad to see that you haven't fallen off the face of the earth...its been a long time since you posted and Ive been wondering what you have been up to! Obviously you have been super busy traveling and having fun...(I am so jealous)! I have been stuck indoors most days trying to keep the kids cool, ugh, its so hot here...I'd give anything to be able to load up the kids and my super busy-working husband and go to Brianhead or the beach for the weekend! Looks like you guys had a blast! Next time you are down visiting, give me a call! I miss ya girl!