Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holidays in Vegas



ok... so I am really, really bad at this. At least I get on here sometimes to update though right?



We got to go down to Las Vegas for Christmas and New Years. We had so much fun seeing our family and friends. It's a rarity for all of the Forbush's to be together and this past Christmas was one of those times. We had a BLAST! It's so hard living so far away from these cute little nieces and nephews. They are grwing up so fast. At least we have little Andersen near by now.



So I am really messy with all of this but here are some of my favorite pictures taken while partying it up with both families.






Brooke holding baby Jesus.









Check out this hot costume! Looking good Ben.










Porter hates plaing dress up... maybe it's too much of a girl thing for him?










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yahoo for the pics and update. I was going through my blog the other day, and was wondering if you were done blogging or not...SO HAPPY you are still in the game! Next time you are down we should try to meet up! :)